Tomorrow a hearing “Protection of Personal Data in Transatlantic Securitz Cooperation, SWIFT, PNR, etc. The Public Hearing is hosted by MEP Jan Philipp Albrecht.
Protection of Personal Data
in Transatlantic Security Cooperation
SWIFT, PNR & Co – which way forward?
8 April 2010, 14:00-17:00
European Parliament, Brussels, room ASP 1G3
- Peter Hustinx – European Data Protection Supervisor
- Edward Hasbrouck – PNR researcher at The Identity Project, San Francisco
- Paul de Hert – director of the Research Group on Fundamental Rights and Constitutionalism (FRC), Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Patrick Breyer – legal coordinator, Working Group on Data Retention, Germany
- Despina Vassiliadou – EU Commission, DG Justice, Freedom and Security
The hearing would be streamed via the internet.